1. You are, as the name states, the leader of your team. No, that doesn't mean you boss everyone around. It means you motivate, encourage, and excite your team to victory!
2. To do this, reminders, nagging, and other enticements in your Team's community are encouraged.
3. Your team will also look to you to keep track of their individual point scores! This is very easy. When each challenge's points are tallied, a post in the main community is made. Each member's score from that activity will be stated. All that needs doing then is to add it to their previous score which should be kept up to date on the side bar in your team's community! You will be a moderator of your team's community, so changing the side bar will be easy for you!
4. You may style your community's user info and tag system however you so choose.
5. You are also responsible for keeping peace in your team. Make sure all the community's rules are enforced, and that no one is being hateful to anyone else.
6. I will inform you of any new members, etc that you need to be made aware of through the team leader community (i.e this community!) which you will receive an invite to.
7. At this point and time (since we don't have a full set of team leaders) you won't be asked to take care of posting challenges or anything like that. Once each team has a leader, and the round has settled in comfortably, we'll all discuss that issue and decide what to do. Until then, all you have to worry about is motivating your team to victory, making sure they stay in line, and taking care of your team's house keeping!
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them!